Monday, January 14, 2008

About Me and Female Ejaculation


Hi, I hope you like my site here at www.Joysquirt.com. I also do www.femdomination.biz. You can view a goofy video of me by clicking here.

I am single, compose music as a hobby and am 35 years old. I was born in California and have a Jersey attitude. Yes, my personality is feisty and dominant due to the fact my pussy has so much cum building up, even as you read this. However, the oxymoron is that in reality I am an old-fashioned, country-type gal who just is wild about cybersex!!

In "real" life I like a submissive male and am totally monogamous. After many webcam erotica adventures, I was lucky to have found I could really squirt projectile pussycum. It really all started once I realized I was becoming a chronic masturbator. The first time I did it, I was amazed!!! However, I could not believe I was not peeing, so I repeatedly emptied my bladder. Yet I repeatedly came and squirted. The cumming has never stopped since that moment in April 2005. I squirted before that time, but not as much as when I started on this online masturbation spree. In this, I have met many men that don’t mind supporting me and cumming right along with me!!! All in the form of safe cybersex..! I love it. Some have brought their curious girlfriends and we go over the liberation of the female body. While not many women will squirt or have these multiple orgasm, the point is not to WORRY about performance or ANYTHING but to liberate and empower the female body. Women like to be goddesses. In so doing, the woman captures her “core” (kama sutra, hoopdedoodee, chi, and all that). The thing is to sortof forget technique and just make it as natural as breathing. Easier said than done…..The obvious is to know the g-spot and how to set it off. Then free the vocals and breathing to be deep and low, nothing strained, until, if the woman feels like she is going to pee, go for it…SCREAM BABY!!

Now men, stop asking “Did you orgasm/cum", as this makes inhibition and then the woman feels compelled to say “Yes Dear”!! You will KNOW when she comes. And just be sown to her body and let 'er rip. Yes, if she feels like she is filling with pee, most often it will NOT be pee, because pee comes with an urgency to completely empty the bladder, which is not the case with squirt. Also not to worry. It is common a minor amount of the other might be mixed with the cum. However, you will know it is pussycum by its sweet sugary taste. Sometimes a woman can also have the same intense orgasms with or without ever squirting, so being happy lovers is all that matters..Life has too many other issues, so savor these moments is all I can say………Hope this helped you, and enjoy today baby !!!!

Sincerely, Joy

No comments: