Monday, December 22, 2008

Calling You Beautiful For New Years

I am sending this song called "Beautiful" to you along with a big kiss for being so kind and reading my blogs throughout the year. Also consider this your big cyberkiss from me for New Years, as I call you "beautiful".
This artist/bassist named Meshell Ndegeocello has been around for some time and has done alot of jazz-crossover music. On the link below, I love the folksy-bluesy-mix singing with the poetic compositions of her song titled "Beautiful". It was in the movie "Daddy's Girls" (A Tyler Perry Film), but not in it's soundtrack. It is available on Amazon.com search words "Ndegeocello Bitter" and it is on her album titled "Bitter"...The Song "Bitter" is pretty good too. Make sure to also click the link for "Bitter" below.


...
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO HER SONG CALLED "BITTER"

No comments: